Vitakraft cat grass can be grown indoors and provides fresh succulent shoots for your cat to chew, helping them to eliminate hair balls.
- Grow your own cat grass
- Easy to grow in this convenient tray
- Selected seeds contain minerals, vitamins & chlorophyll
- Fresh juicy shoots for your cat
- Germination in just a few days
1. Pierce the 6 pre-punched holes in the bottom of the dish so that excess water can drain off.
2. Add seeds from the enclosed bag to the dish and mix evenly under the mineral soil.
3. Place the germination dish on the lid so that excess water is collected in the lid. Approximately Fill 500 ml of water into the germination dish.
4. After about 3-4 days the grass starts to sprout.
Keep cat grass always moist and put it in a warm, bright place with no direct sun.