The diet of the native canine was quite simple, consisting mainly of the prey they hunted. A simple, limited ingredient diet offers many benefits. They can be easier for some dogs to digest and may be a good choice for dogs who have experienced sensitivities to certain ingredients.
Spring-fed trout is the first of just four key ingredients. Along with sunflower oil, trout also provides omega fatty acids that help maintain skin and coat health. Species-specific probiotics further support digestion, while guaranteed levels of antioxidants and DHA help support overall well-being. Finally, carefully selected vitamins and minerals ensure your dog is getting the balanced nutrition they require with the unique taste of trout they’ll crave.
- A quality, grain-free recipe
- Spring-fed trout
- Species-specific probiotics to help support healthy digestion and maintain active lifestyle
- Antioxidants provided to support your pet's immune system
DHA: This omega-3 fatty acid, provided by salmon oil, helps support brain and vision development in puppies, which makes it an important addition to this all life stages formula
- Lentils: A superfood packed with protein, fiber, complex carbohydrates and essential nutrients
- Made with non-GMO ingredients
- Made in the USA