We aim to process and get your order to you within 1 - 3 working days.
2. What if I want to order a product that is out of stock?
- If the product you wish to order is currently out of stock, you can inquire us for more details on its availability. We will inform you via a text message or a call to let you know the earliest estimated date of its arrival, or we can also suggest a product replacement that best suits your furry friend’s needs!
- In the event where a certain product is discontinued, and you do not wish for any replacement, a refund will be issued to you. Please, note that the refund will be assessed on a case-by-case basis.
3. There's a missing item in my order, what should I do?
If you happen to find an item missing from your order, contact us immediately and we will arrange for the item to be delivered to you at no extra cost.
4. What should I do if I need my orders urgently?
We are able to provide same day delivery for a delivery fee of S$12 for any urgent orders. Do contact us to let us know immediately if you require an urgent delivery.
1. What are your payment options?
We accept payment through cash, Visa, Mastercard, and PayNow.
2. Do you have a physical shop I can visit?
Unfortunately, we do not have a physical shop.
3. Do you charge GST?
GST is not included in purchases.
4. Can I make changes to my order or cancel it once I have placed it?
Amendments and cancellations will be assessed on a case-by-case basis. Please contact us, should you need to make any changes or cancel your order.
1. Do you have membership discounts?
All new members are entitled to a 10% discount on your first order.
Exchanges and Refunds
1. Do you accept exchanges or refunds?
Should you feel unsatisfied with your product, you can return it to us within seven (7) days after you received the package. We will process your exchange or refund based on the following criteria:
- Item returned should be in original & sealed packaging. Broken seals will not be accepted.
- The item has at least six months of shelf life if it's a perishable item.
2. What items are not eligible for exchange or refund?
- Items that are purchased from a promotional bundle
- Items purchased with discount codes, e.g. 10FORGOOD, vouchers, etc
- Customers that have had a return history of more than three (3) times
3. How do I make an exchange or refund?
- Arrange for a pickup for a nominal fee of S$8
- Arrange for a drop off at our warehouse
- Arrange for your item to be returned/exchanged when you make a new order. Please note that new orders should be made within two (2) weeks from the date of the previous delivery.
Shipping and Self-Collection
1. Can you ship internationally worldwide?
Yes we do ship internationally. Do reach out to us to confirm the shipping costs.
2. How do I qualify for free shipping?
Purchase a minimum of S$60 to be eligible for free shipping.
3. Can I opt for self-collection?
Yes, we offer self-collection and meetups. To arrange for self-collection or meetups, select the option at the checkout. We will reach out to you afterwards to schedule the timing at your convenience.
4. What should I do if I am not home to collect the order?
If you are unable to collect the item at home, we will contact you through a phone call or a text message to reschedule the delivery. If you so choose, you can also arrange to have us leave the package at your doorstep. However, Mr Pawsome will not be liable for any loss of package if you opt for the latter, so please do this at your own discretion.
5. Can I change my delivery address?
Please contact us if you require a change in the delivery address.
1. Can we request samples of the pet food before purchasing?
We offer free samples for some of our products. Should you want a sample for your furry friend to try out, please contact us so that we can do our best to meet your request. Do note that free samples are given while stocks last.
2. Do you offer any repackaging services?
Unfortunately, we do not provide any repackaging services due to several reasons:
- The plastic bags used by retailers who offer repackaging services are 100% permeable, which defeat the purpose of repackaging. This also explains why the base material used in original packaging is aluminium foil, instead of transparent plastic.
- The plastic bags used are also industrial-grade. In other words, they are not safe and hygienic for food storage as they are not cleaned and sterilised.
- Repackaging is usually done in the premises of industrial warehouses by staff who are not trained and certified by AVA to do food handling. We would never want our food to be handled this way, so why would we want to do this to our beloved furkids? Repackaged goods also lead to frequent reports of worm infestation in pets due to increased chances of contamination during the repackaging process.
Join the Pawsome family today!
Get the latest product news and upcoming promotions